- Nouvelle Fusion Kitchen & Bar’s *Scape Grand Opening with Meet & Greet by Sg’s No 1 Youtube Influencers, Night Owl Cinematics and Tan Jian Hao & Co.
- Sushi on Wheelz’s *City Link Grand Opening with Meet & Greet by Sg’s No 1 Influencers, Tan Jian Hao & Co.
- Chairman represents Sakae Sushi to be featured in “SG Top 10 Homegrown F&B”.
- Sakae Corporate Advisory Developments appointed as Corporate Advisor to Q&M Dental Group & Giken Sakata (S) Ltd.
- Sakae Corporate Advisory signs Memorandum of Understanding with Religare Capital Markets.
- Sakae Corporate Advisory Hosts Empea Members-only Reception @ Gardens By The Bay.
- Sakae Sushi’s first Meet & Greet with Sg’s No 1 Influencer, Tan Jian Hao @ Orchard Gateway.
- Hei Sushi’s first Meet & Greet with Live Performances~ ”Sufie Rawks” at Bedok Point.
- Sakae Sushi Yu Sheng wins “No. 1 Best Affordable Yu Sheng in Singapore” – Consumers' Choice” by the bestinsingapore.com.
- Sakae Foundation’s Project Happy Frog Prints” launches on FaceBook .
- Sakae Sushi opens 2 new outlets in White Sands and 321 Clementi.
- Sakae Holdings' CEO Ms. Lilian Foo appointed WDA F&B Ambassador.
- Senjyu’s Bugis Grand Opening with first Live performances by CARLA’s lead singer Harris Baba
- Sakae Sushi welcomes new outlet in Sun Plaza.
- Sakae’s “All-Brands-In-One” Card launches.
- Sakae’s “All-Brands-In-One” Vouchers launches.
- Sakae Corporate Advisory plans International Roadshow For Q&M Dental Group (Singapore) Limited.
- The Japanese Experience officially launches.
- Chairman Douglas Foo is conferred Seri Pangeran Temenggong Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin III (S.P.T.M) which carries the title Dato’ Seri by His Royal Highness Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin III, Prabu Diraja, Sultan Palembang Darussalam.
- Telecast of Channel News Asia Documentary: “Leaping Forward ~ The Sakae Story”.
- Hei Sushi opens first outlet in the West ~West Coast Plaza.
- Sakae wins “Total Defence Award 2015”.
- New brand Sushi on Wheelz serving Japanese food with a twist is now open at City Link.
- Sakae commemorates Singapore’s SG50 with “Froggie Goes to NDP” limited edition plush toy.
- Sakae supports Singapore’s SG50 and participates in “SG50’s Senior Package”.
- Chairman is bestowed “50 Entrepreneurs in Singapore” by Little Magazine.
- Chairman is selected to be featured in “SG50 Commemorative Book of Entrepreneurs in Singapore”.
- Sakae Delivery commences rewarding of Member’s rebates on delivery platform.
- Hei Delivery commences rewarding of Member’s rebates on delivery platform.
- Chairman is selected as the recipient of the esteemed title of Entrepreneur of the Year Award at the Asia Corporate Excellence & Sustainability Awards 2015.
- Sakae Sushi welcomes new kiosks in Changi Airport Terminal 1 Transit Hall.
- Sakae Sushi celebrates first Sakae Halloween Costume Parade with Best Dressed walking away with attractive prizes.
- New brand Nouvelle Fusion Kitchen & Bar fusion concept is now open at *Scape.
- Sakae receives the honorary Tourism and F&B WSQ Awards 2014 presented by WSQ.
- Kyo by Sakae opens first outlet in Singapore at JCube.
- Hei Sushi, Kyo by Sakae, Sakae Teppanyaki and Senjyu launches their digital footprint on both Facebook and Instagram.
- Sakae fuses team building activities with sushi making workshops. The first class was conducted in the headquarters with more than 70 participants.
- Leaps into India by opening its first outlet in New Delhi’s Ambience Mall
- Launches Sakae Express – quick fast-food style Japanese concept in NUS for youths and campus staff
- Open another market beyond Jakarta in Hermes Mall, Medan, Indonesia
- Sakae Holdings Chairman and CEO, Mr Douglas Foo, is being conferred The Public Service STAR (BBM) by His Excellency, the President of The Republic of Singapore
- Form strategic alliance with Marinepolis which have outlets in both Japan and United States of America to continue expansion of conveyor belt sushi restaurants globally
- Appointed the Honorary Members of the MiDAs League
- Sakae Holdings receive the WDA Employer Award
- Receives the WSQ Training Excellence Award 2013 for F&B catagory
- With exemplary measures to welcome families as our customers, Sakae Sushi is awarded We Welcome Families Award 2013
- Sachi, a small Japanese concept stall within a food hall, opens in Marina Bay Financial Centre offering a new dining concept and tantalizing dishes
- Opens new markets in states in Malaysia, Ipoh, Johor Bahru
- Sakae Sushi opens first outlet in Kuching, East Malaysia
- Sakae Sushi opens first outlet in Chengdu, China
- Receives the Solar Pioneer Award
- Receives the Singapore 1000 Award under Public Listed Company
- Formalizes to establish Sakae Foundation, a charitable non-profit organization, dedicated to provide continuous support to various charities and communities
- Central Kitchen successfully relocates to our new Sakae Building in Tai Seng, integral steps for Sakae’s global operations
- The Company changes name from Apex-Pal International Ltd. to Sakae Holdings Ltd. to bring the brand Sakae closer to all
- Sakae Holdings Ltd. wins WSQ Champion Award from the Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) for his contributions in promoting the WSQ system
- In support of the Youth Olympic Games in Singapore, ‘Sakae Welcomes the World’ with Senior Parliamentary Secretary of MCYS, Mr Teo Ser Luck , as the Guest-of-Honour for a fun-filled carnival to launch Sakae’s Power-Pro Bento Set and limited edition sports merchandises
- Sakae Holdings Ltd. relocates our headquarters to our new Sakae Building in Tai Seng
- Launches very first Sakae Sushi Drive-Thru concept restaurant in Singapore, with dine-ins and take-aways available as well
- Sakae Sushi opens its first store in Vietnam
- Sakae Teppanyaki opens in AutoCity, Penang in Malaysia
- Sakae Sushi enters New York City, United States with its first outlet at historical landmark, Chrysler Building. Receives Noteworthy Newcomer by Zagat and gets Top Rating by Citysearch, NYC’s biggest online restaurant directory
- Launches its first Senjyu Sushi outlet in Selangor, Malaysia
- Launches The Pasta Shop - Japanese Pasta for customers who prefer pasta with the Japanese touch
- Launches Hibiki – contemporary Japanese dining showcasing modern and creative Japanese dishes
- Apex-Pal International Ltd. transfer of listing to the SGX Mainboard
- Achieves HACCP certification for Sakae Sushi outlets
- Hei Sushi achieves Halal certification by MUIS. First to attain Halal for Japanese cuisine
- Receives the Singapore H.E.A.L.T.H Platinum Award, the highest accolade under this national award scheme
- Receives the Ministry of Defence Award (Employer)
- Launches Sakae Teppanyaki – focuses on live seafood teppanyaki experience at Century Square
- Launches Sakae Delivery with hotline 6388 8383 with setup of its call centre
- Moves into own building at One Irving Road
- Sakae Sushi open first outlet in Penang, Malaysia
- Apex-Pal International wins the Distinguished Defence Partner Award
- Apex-Pal wins the CitiBusiness-SPBA Regional Brand Award
- Douglas Foo wins the International Management Award by Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Singapore
- Sho-U wins International Design Award and Gold Key Awards for Excellence in Hospitality Design (Restaurants/ Fine Dining Category)
- Celebrates Sakae Sushi’s 10th anniversary with Singapore’s Biggest Sushi Eating Competition at the Heeren, Singapore
- Sakae Sushi opens first outlet in Beijing, China
- Sakae Sushi opens outlet in Chiangmai, Thailand
- Launches of vegetarian Japanese menu
- Sakae Junior Club celebrates its first anniversary
- Sakae Sushi receives the Citibusiness- Singapore Promising Brand Award
- Receives the Arts Supporter Award
- Launches Sakae Junior Club - for kids aged between 3 to 12 years old to promote learning through regular activities through roadshow at Wheelock Place
- Launches Sakae Shimbun - a quarterly newsletter for Sakae Sushi VIP card holders
- Sakae Sushi opens first outlet in The Curve in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Sakae Sushi opens first outlet in Philippines
- Welcome celebrities and friends from the media industry on 21 February to launch the New Year Lo Hei
- Sakae Sushi supports the local Arts Scene as one of the sponsors from Jack Neo’s movie, "One More Chance”
- A strong advocate for sports, Sakae Sushi supports the Singapore Youth Sailing with the inaugural Sakae-Noss Championship
- Receives the Excellent Service Award
- Receives the Singapore H.E.A.L.T.H. Gold Award 2005
- Apex-Pal International Ltd. is awarded the Singapore's 50 Fastest Growing Companies Award
- Launches Sakae Sushi kiosk at airport, Singapore.
- Continues Sakae Sushi expansion to sub-urban malls
- Receives the Excellent Service Award
- Receives the Singapore H.E.A.L.T.H. Bronze Award 2004
- Receives the Singapore Innovation Class
- Apex-Pal International Ltd. lists on SESDAQ* of the Singapore Exchange
- Patented portable conveyor belt wins Singapore Innovation Award 2003 (Innovation of the Year). Apex-Pal International Ltd. wins Singapore Innovation Class
- Sakae Sushi receives Singapore Promising Brand Award for its outstanding quality sushi rice that is enriched with Vitamin E
- Receives the Singapore H.E.A.L.T.H. Bronze Award 2003
- Sakae Sushi wins the Singapore Franchise Mark Award
- Recognises as the fifty most enterprising privately-held local companies in Singapore, Apex-Pal Interational Ltd. is awarded the Enterprise 50 Award
- Sakae Sushi opens first oversea outlet in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Sakae Sushi receives award as one of Singapore’s Top Restaurants by Wine and Dine
- Adopts the ‘Movement for the Intellectually Disabled of Singapore’ (MINDS) as the Company – Apex-Pal International Pte Ltd’s first charity
- Launches Nouvelle Events – Central Kitchen cum Catering arm, impressive experience with portable conveyor belt catering. Creates unforgettable experience with various high profile customers, including Prime Ministers and government officials
- Sakae Sushi ventures into the suburbs and opens its first heartland outlet at Eastpoint Mall
- Launches Crepes & Cream – savory and sweet crepes, made live on the spot with fresh ingredients and ice-cream
- Sakae Sushi launches a patented Interactive Menu - allows customers to browse the menu (food pictures and description) and order their favourite dishes directly from the kitchen
- Sakae Sushi opens second outlet - boasts 80m sushi conveyor belt at The Heeren.
- Applies for 2 patents – Interactive Menu, Portable Conveyor Belt
- Sakae Sushi opens its inaugural flagship store to fervent sushi lovers at OUB Centre
- Launches 2-tier sushi conveyor belt pricing – receive overwhelming responses with long customers queues